With the RPHA11, HJC sets new standards for helmet performance. Many additional design innovations create an aerodynamically superior helmet with excellent ventilation, luxurious comfort and outstanding safety features. The RPHA 11 indisputably demonstrates why HJC remains #1 in the world.
P.I.M. Plus shell construction comprised of carbon fibre, aramid and carbon-glass hybrid fibre provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, much comfort and lightness of helmet.
- Precision top vent control
- Aerodynamic Top Vent
- Forehead vent
- Enlarged view port
- Multi-point shield locking system
- Redesigned side-intake vents
- Multi cool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric and enhanced moisture wicking for quick drying and comfort.
- Helmet comes with two visors, one clear and one light smoke and a Pinlock anti-fog lens.
Size guide: XXS (52-53cm), XS (54-55cm), S (55-56cm), M (57-58cm), L (58-59cm), XL (60-61cm), XXL (62-63cm)
Replacement visor fitment code: HJ-26
HJC - a company operating on the market since 1971, specializing in the production of high quality, comfortable and inexpensive motorcycle helmets. As one of the few, it subjects its products to rigorous aerodynamic and ventilation tests. This helps to optimize the adjustment of helmets to the requirements of consumers around the world.