The SP120 SR6 Atlantic is a straight cut, relaxed fit jean in a light blue denim. We have optimised the ride height of the waist to ensure the best coverage, comfort and fit in a riding position. Fashion is insured through the relaxed, straight leg whilst still covering the lower back when riding. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as hip and knee armour pockets designed to fit Covec's range of impact protectors. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec's SR6 liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As with all our products, Bull-it jeans have a shower-resistant finish.
- Covec SP120 SR6 liner (AAA achieved for abrasion).
- 12.5oz denim.
- Relaxed fit, Straight cut.
- 3 leg length options, Short 30 inches, Regular 32 inches, Long 34 inches.
- Waist sizes from 30 inches to 54 inches.
- Mid height waist line, suitable for all riding styles.
- Straight cut with lower leg inside or outside of boot option.
- Hip and knee armour pockets for optional armour.
- Wick away mesh for comfort, working with the Covec rib this creates increased airflow keeping you cool in warm weather and warm in cold weather.
- shower-resistant finish all over.
- Traditional 5 Pocket denim design.
- Flat Bull-it branded rivets for the front pockets and YKK zips.
In 2010 Bull-it was established with one goal, to create a product that excels, a product built to ride. Over the years we’ve collaborated with a wide range of rider groups, developing and adapting our products to ensure our position as one of the front runners within the motorcycle industry.
By 2013, we set the benchmark for motorcycle safety. The Veloce, the first CE level 2 motorcycle jean on the market, delivering unparalleled safety. Since then, we’ve gone on to assist organisations like the Fire department, Bike Safe Police teams, Superbike teams, Flat Track, Long Track, Speedway and Stunt riders to provide high-performance protective solutions.
In 2017 Covec developed “Webtech.” The latest development in textile motorcycle protection. A high performance specially knitted synthetic material with impressive abrasive qualities, and low thermal conductivity. Designed for the track, approved by the FIM, and used in selective bull-it products. Giving the rider race-level performance for the street. In addition to “Webtech”, we developed our first single “Oneskin” denim jean. The Stealth range, ahead of its time, the Stealth range boasted AA performance in a single layer of denim. This development was made 2 years ahead of the new CE standard (17092)
Now in 2019, we are an industry leader in our field, leading the way with both AA rated Tactical and AAA-rated Covert motorcycle jeans. We have an unrelenting passion for creating stylish motorcycle jeans to the highest standard. High Performance, Lightweight Design, Zero compromise.