Free UK Mainland Shipping Service
100% money back guarantee
20y Experiences, 11 Shops, 200+ Dealers
A short-cuff street riding glove fully optimized for women that incorporates innovative carbon and polymer compound protection into a leather and 3Dmesh chassis, the Stella SPX Air Carbon is fully optimized for warm weather performance riding. With EVA foam padding and strategically positioned stretch inserts this pre-curved gloves offers excellent fit and comfort, letting you tackle the tarmac with peace-of-mind.
- Specifically designed and developed for an optimized women's fit.
- Constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather main shell with 3D mesh top hand for optimized levels of comfort, durability and airflow.
- Innovative carbon compound and injected TPR knuckle protector offers excellent levels of protection and is ergonomically optimized for performance fit.
- Innovative carbon compound and injected TPR sliders on palm and fingers for protection and abrasion resistance in critical impact areas.
- Energy absorbing EVA foam on fingers, palm, thumb, top hand and wrist area for additional protection as well as aiding optimized fit.
- Outer hand and landing area reinforced with padding, leather and extra stitching to give durability and tear resistance.
- Newly developed, innovative stretch insert between palm and thumb provides enhanced flexibility to aid and control.
- Velcro? cuff closure with TPR puller for safe and secure closure.
- Third and fourth finger bridge prevents protector rolling around finger in the event of a slide.
- Stretch accordion leather inserts on first and second finger, plus Lycra? insert on third finger allows excellent flexibility on the controls and freedom of hand movement.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger tip for use with GPS /smartphones.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Printed logos and TPR detailing.
- Available in INTERNATIONAL sizes: XS-XL.
Alpinestars is one of the most recognizable brands in the automotive world. The A-stars logo is associated by all motoring enthusiasts (both motorcyclists and motorcyclists). This respected Italian brand began its activity in 1963 from but in motorcycling. From the very beginning, Alpinestars has been present in professional motorcycle sport.