Free UK Mainland Shipping Service
100% money back guarantee
20y Experiences, 11 Shops, 200+ Dealers
Bringing performance technologies developed in MotoGP and World Superbikes to younger and smaller-framed riders, the Youth GP Plus Cup Leather Suit features injection-moulded shoulder protection, knee sliders and an aerodynamic back hump. Specifically designed and developed to take into account the specific anatomical profiles of youth riders or those with a smaller frame, the suit has plenty of comfort features for excellent overall performance.
- Constructed from premium 1.3mm bovine leather for comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Polyamide stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch and chest further improve fit and feel.
- Replaceable PU Sport knee sliders incorporate hook and loop grip for customised and secure fitment.
- Pre-curved sleeves and leg construction offers fit and comfort in the natural riding position.
- Strategically positioned localised perforations offer high levels of ventilation.
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips and coccyx enhances fit and comfort.
- Suit can accommodate Nucleon KR-Y Youth Protector as accessory upgradable.
- External polymer shoulder protectors feature injection-moulded dual density TPU shells and are backed by foam padding for comfort.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved internal elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors.
- Extensive accordion stretch leather panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Removable and washable inner mesh liner for breathability and comfort.
- Soft touch 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.
- Stitched leather graphic details for unique styling.
- Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
Alpinestars is one of the most recognizable brands in the automotive world. The A-stars logo is associated by all motoring enthusiasts (both motorcyclists and motorcyclists). This respected Italian brand began its activity in 1963 from but in motorcycling. From the very beginning, Alpinestars has been present in professional motorcycle sport.