The CE certified GP Plus Venom Leather Suit is an aggressively designed, fully featured racing leather suit with class-leading protection. Ideal for track days and racing the suit incorporates a range of innovative features such as stretch paneling, aerodynamic hump and calf expansion gussets, which have been meticulously designed and developed to improve anatomical performance and comfort.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm supple premium grade bovine leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels strategically positioned for improved movement and comfort on the bike.
- Reinforced stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch, calves and chest further improve fit, movement and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, MotoGP-tested and shaped for improved airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction promote comfort fit and reduce rider fatigue.
- Perforated paneling provides highly improved levels of ventilation.
- Aramid fiber inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement.
- Calf expansion gusset for adaptive fit accommodating various lower leg sizes.
- Hook and loop grip strap adjusters on calves and cuffs.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
INNERSHELL / LINING
- Integrated padding throughout increases comfort and suit fit.
- Pre-shaped, multi-layer knee construction helps rider mobility and offers increased comfort and reduced fatigue.
- Internally reinforced seat area for improved comfort and durability.
- Removable inner mesh liner for convenience and breathability: liner is body-mapped to work in conjunction with rider?s physique as well as stretch zones in leather suit.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents.
- 3D textured comfort fabric collar construction for breathability.
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knee. Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort. Protectors are replaceable.
- CE certified Alpinestars removable Nucleon hip protector.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and knee for class-leading abrasion resistance and performance against impacts.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
- Alpinestars sport knee slider constructed from advanced PU compound and shaped for optimal contact with asphalt.
- This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC.