Following the success of the Black Shadow leather jacket range, the Enforce DRYSTAR? Jacket continues the collections stylish and street-attitude apparel line with an aggressive and durable jacket that offers versatility, comfort and protection. The Enforce also features a removable thermal liner and guaranteed waterproofing capabilities, plus race-derived shoulder protection.
- Heavy duty 450 denier (450 D) polyamide textile for increased abrasion resistance and durability.
- Strategically positioned stretch panels on sleeves and waist for excellent flex fit and manoeuvrability on the bike.
- Incorporates Alpinestars Climate Control System (CCS) with zippered air intakes on the upper torso for cooling performance.
- 3D logo on chest and back.
- Class-leading, CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors for added impact protection.
- External, dual density polymer, race-derived shoulder protection offers excellent abrasion resistance in critical impact zone.
- Chest and Back protector compartments with advanced poly-foam comfort padding (Alpinestars protector inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Reflective detailing on front, back, and sleeves.
- Multiple snap button system to integrate Alpinestars CE back protector.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner jacket with poly-fabric collar ensures versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions. Jacket liner is sonic quilted for improved thermal performance.
- Full-length, 100% DRYSTAR waterproof lining for high levels of comfort and weather protection.
- Aggressive sport fit with pre-curved sleeves for improved comfort and performance in the riding position. Sleeves feature innovative volume adjusters to prevent excess material bunching and provide safe and personalized fit.
- Extended and reinforced lower back for riding comfort.
- Accordion stretch inserts on elbows.
- Waist adjustment belt.
- External and internal pockets
- Full circumference waist zipper to allow attachment of Alpinestars riding pants.