A multi-material road riding glove featuring Alpinestars DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE sealed membrane for waterproofing and sensitivity on the bike's control, the Belize Glove incorporates a matt carbon knuckle guard for class-leading protection. With an innovative new wrist closure for safely securing the glove, the Belize offers optimized levels of comfort, performance and protection.
- Multi-panel, multi-material construction consisting of stretch polyamide fabric, leather and perforated leather on backhand.
- Incorporates Alpinestars' waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE sealed triple layer construction for a highly reduced material construction to promotes dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Leather palm, thumb and fourchettes for comfort and durability.
- Localized perforations on backhand and palm for comfort and airflow.
- PU-coated reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike's controls.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements with padding on the palm.
- TPU palm and finger sliders to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
- Molded matt carbon reinforced hard knuckle to increase protection.
- ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide for abrasion resistance performance for fourth finger.
- BELIZE DRYSTAR® GLOVE is CE certified level 1.
- Alpinestars' new wrist closure system with stretch webbing strap for tight closure.
- Reflective print to increase rider visibility.
- Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices.
- Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips and backhand to increase flexibility and fit.
- Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Large stretch panel on backhand for better fit and improved comfort to help reduce fatigue.