most of the same features as the top-of-the-line Pista GP R but in a
carbon-fibreglass shell and adjustable vents, the Corsa R is designed
for uncompromising performance on the track. A new interior construction
provides a stable, pressure-free fit, and the patented, reversible
crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select
between warm and cool sides depending on conditions or personal
preference. A removable nose guard and wind deflector are both included,
and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at
areas of maximum airflow.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 4 sizes with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize
the risk of impact energies being channelled to the collar bone. Rear
shape is engineered to minimize interference with racing suits
structures in racing position.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation
System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors
hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The unique
central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture
maximum air flow in highest air pressure point. All the air vents are
- New internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly thru the entire visor surface.
wind tunnel tested spoiler maximizes aerodynamic performance and
stability during high speed riding. The spoiler is engineered to detach
from the helmet in case of an accident, therefore maintaining helmet’s
round shape for increased safety.
- New Corsa R interiors
construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure
free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort. Removable nose guard and wind
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows rider to select the preferred feel and climate:
- Warmer Side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch
- Cooler Side: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment, preventing water to be channelled inside the helmet.
pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry
(moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing
- Crown pad: Shalimar (warmer side) and Ritmo (cooler side) with the same treatments listed for check pads.
- New Patented cheek pads safety release system engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti fog
technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position
(85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°). Visor is anti-scratch and
ready for track use tear-off. A tear-off kit is included in the box.
Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the
event of an accident: visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing
face and eyes protection in the case of an accident.
Metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement for total
sealing between visor and shell. Rapid visor release system requiring no
tools and allowing the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds.
Mechanism is designed to minimize area, therefore supporting peripheral
view and impact performance.
- Double D retention system
|Size||XS - XL|